Wednesday, May 14, 2014

area codes must be different outside of paris

hello...?

is anyone looking at this post on another screen?

can you hear me?

because i'm screaming through this Arial font as if i was on the phone line with 911.
i'm screaming and no one is even flinching at the sound.
are you all just so used to me calling that you let the phone ring until i get your voicemail?
or have your phones all been disconnected?

am i just that annoying blog that still can't leave Paris?




can you hear me?






can you....

THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED HAS BEEN CHANGED

5 comments:

  1. I hear you so loud that I am starting to get the feeling that when I open my mouth it's your voice instead of mine. What are we too do in the summer, or for that, after high school? Or shall we be like the rare people that still blog after the path lit runway for the plane to pairs has lost electricity? I will be there for you emergencies and I hope that you will at least respond to the voice mails I leave for and one to listen to,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s. because of this post you are the first blog I have followed.

      Delete
  2. I love that you did this.
    I'm always stalking you, so I'll be on the other end of the phone whether you want me to or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you now, darling. Sorry if I let you down before.

    ReplyDelete