Saturday, July 26, 2014

adjective; too unusual, extreme, or indefinite to be adequately described

i could sit here and write about how mad(ly in love) i am with him and i could write about how worried i am for his sister and i could write about how much i miss the girl 6 feet under who never got to kiss a boy and i could write about the uncle who's wife didn't want to open the garage door and i could write about the girl who dreams of film and florida and i could write about my father who is never home and i could write about the nephew that can't say my name right and i could write about the boy who is going to spain who i wish i could've kissed one more time and i could write about the teacher who gave me paris and i could write about the kid on the res who overdosed when i was 16 and i could write about the man who knew what to do in the back of a car and i could write about the boy who ran away to the islands who i wish i could've run away with and i could write about the girl who called me a freak in 7th grade and i could write about the boy in russia who i was never good enough too and i could write about my 6th grade teacher who was named after a female sex organ and i could write about the girl who loves collin firth as much as i do and i could write about the woman that gave me the life i sometimes don't want and i could write about how important they all are to me and  how wounded they all left me but i cannot write about how lonely my heart is because it is    i    n    d    e    s    c    r    i    b    a    b    l    e    

5 comments:

  1. every single one of those people you described made me think a lot and you didn't waste a word.

    i like reading this in your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shout out to this post and mrs. O'very

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freak, Sarah. Why are you so good.
    Squealed at the film and Florida line.
    (if that's not me, this is awk)

    ReplyDelete