Thursday, July 3, 2014

i did something kind of cool (ps this isn't a poem)

if you read my 2009-2013 post you can probably guess what i've struggled with for years. and for a while i haven't had urges, but yesterday i had one. a strong one. but i didn't act on it. for once in my life i controlled myself as best as i could and i din't hurt myself. it was so hard to do and i've never fought myself like that before. but i did it. and this may sound really cheesy and cliché, but i'm so proud of myself. i'm just really excited about it and i just wanted to tell someone other than my therapist. so sorry that this isn't artistic or that meaningful, and i'm not quite sure why i'm telling you this in the first place, but i am.



so yeah.... that's it.

8 comments:

  1. YAY!!! We love personal victories!! Especially of this sort!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, we do need to share our successes with each other. I'm proud of you too that's so hard! That's a really big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm literally in my house cheering right now in case you were wondering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. like out loud. and im getting weird looks but hey, I dont even care cause thats dope and youre dope

      Delete
  4. I'm seriously so happy for you. This just made me smile like an idiot in public and I'm not even embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, Sky Trillion is right. Write these kinds of victories often. Brag sooooo much! You should be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Sarah! I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete