Thursday, October 31, 2013

Odile


Black has always suited me.
It is void of color that can either fade you out or put you in the spotlight.
When put into a strapless black gown, it contrast by bleached white skin and shows off my collar bone.
Instantly, I become a temptress.
I can bring men to their knees, begging for mercy in the manner of walking.
I become their ruler.
Their ultimate demise.
Their undoing.
I can tear them apart with no problem.
The only problem is, I don't want to.
I don't want to be the girl every woman despises at the ball.
I want to be the kind, soft beauty.
I want to be Odette.
The one chance I get to be her, I can't even truly be the person she is.
I may look like her, but I can never truly be her.
Even in her disquise I have to harm.
I have to be a sex object, and not an object of affection.
The Prince is a true, beautiful man.
But even he cannot withstand the impulse I provide.
I guess this is who I am, and who I will forever remain.
The bad girl wrapped in feathers.
The Black Swan.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you were talking about the movie (I'm really guessing you were) because I have never seen it. But there is one thing I know that I would like to share with you. That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K this one is good as well. I really like your blog..I wish I would have payed it more attention earlier.

    ReplyDelete