Wednesday, November 27, 2013

noun. A vague feeling of sadness, seemingly without a cause

put your hand on my sternum.
yeah, right there.
don't move it, just stay there for a while.

i've been having a case of hypophrenia
and i just need to feel warmth in my chest
and i need you to make sure you feel a beating there.
is it there?
i can't really tell anymore.

there's nothing quite like skin on skin.
i read once that every person needs to be touched
at least eight times a day to function.
i guess that explains a lot.

don't freak out, i'm just putting my hand on top of yours.
don't move.
just breathe.
i'll inhale your carbon dioxide to calm myself down.

sorry there are black creeks flowing down my neck.
it's been a long month.
is it still beating?
ok.

ok.

ok.


good energy in.
bad energy out.
good in.
bad out.
in.
out.

alright, i'm feeling better now.
thanks.

5 comments:

  1. hmmm. that does explain an awful lot. emphasis on awful.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the start to this post. I seriously dig your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was really calming for some reason. thnx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's nothing quite like skin on skin.
    i read once that every person needs to be touched
    at least eight times a day to function.
    i guess that explains a lot.

    My life in one stanza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you can take something so simple and make it so beautiful. amazing.

    ReplyDelete