Sunday, November 24, 2013

why i check out hot guys butts and why you should too: an acceptance speech

I'd like to start off by saying that the title of this speech has to be the best title of all time.

I'd also like to thank my mother, my mostly companion Rachel, and the men of BBC for getting me to where i am today. without your love, companionship, and booties i would not be here. thank you.

Also a big shout out to Vatican Cameo's. You know who you are big boy.

In my life journey, I have learned many things. For example, even though i may think my selfies are on point enough for Facebook, many others might think differently. But you know what, with all the hate and snarky comments that come with that trial, i have learned to appreciate the true art I put into my work. Another example of lessons I've learned is that even though i always forget to do my extra five, the pages i did remember to do are pure gold. always. and that's what truly matters.

I would like to thank the board for this award because it truly shows how much I've learned, and how far I've come.... 
*que fake emotional crying

But this isn't for me, it's for the fans of derrieres all around the world. this one's for you guys.

Thank you.


2 comments: