Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bitter(but not so)sweet

Love.

love. l     o     v      e. love.



LOVE

It doesn't look like a real word.

Probably because it isn't one.
To me, anyway.

I know that this prompt is supposed to be about romantic love and kissing and sex and stuff, 
but to me, that's not important anymore.

Having been a victim of that type of love, I prefer not to discuss it because its s t u p i d.




But this is just coming from someone whose only relationship ended up in her getting abused and cheated on.
From someone who went on a date with a guy last weekend who previously told her he liked her and then dropped her off early on the date because he changed his mind and thought it was ok to lead her on.
From someone who can't even fathom the thought of someone loving her for who she is and not for how good of a make-out she can be.


I guess I'm just bitter.

And my lips aren't as sweet as they used to be, because they sucked all the sugar out.

And here I am, a unsavory aftertaste.




Something that nobody wants to experience.










Your bitter lips,
Charles Darnell












4 comments:

  1. "I guess I'm just bitter.And my lips aren't as sweet as they used to be, because they sucked all the sugar out.And here I am, a unsavory aftertaste." So good. Screw any guy that puts you through Hell. He'll get Hell eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you should be bitter.

    There's a lot of crap people out there. I know this sounds dumb, but there's one good one just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "they sucked all the sugar out"
    I like this! Creative.

    ReplyDelete