Thursday, February 6, 2014

satan took me to the lookout




his lips gently glide against my exposed neck
and all i can do is breathe
i am alive
but i am not complete 

heaven has my hand
hell has my calf
they are tearing me in half
but damn i love the pain

the valley stretches out 
but i keep stuffing it in
and i know that i should scream it
but the devils mouth is sweet

and i know it tastes like candy
but it comes with a bitter after taste
at first it all is orange
but then the toothpaste sets in

he likes it when i bite his lip
but he bites too hard
whereas my bite is soft
and his cuts and scars
















don't be naive you innocent thing
the devil doesn't love you 
and i'm sorry it took this to make you see
that all he really loved



was what he could do to you in the backseat









8 comments:

  1. I'm crazy about this post and I'm sure it's an all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "heaven has my hand
    hell has my calf
    they are tearing me in half
    but damn i love the pain"
    I loved this part. It was super creative.
    I guess you could say i've felt that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah woah woah. (Yes I'm totally stalking you) but I love your blog and this post is just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read this post probably 14 times. I love it more than words can even express.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. I don't often read a post more than twice, but I read this over and over..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why I'm about to cry. Maybe it's because you just summed up the whole entire world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that I'm back we must do something. And that last paragraph.. mmmm sooo good my friend

    ReplyDelete