Thursday, February 6, 2014

Rose Art is Crayola for the Poor Kids

..... well we all know it's true.


There's no point in sugarcoating the fact that your mom didn't have the cash to get you the quality product.

There's no point in pretending that the kids didn't give you hell about it.

There's no point in ignoring the fact that the teachers kept an eye on you for only getting those for back to school crayons.

But the thing is I wasn't one of the Rose Art Kids.

I was part of the Crayola Cult.

And Rose Art Kid, you weren't missing out on much.

The kids in the Crayola cult are just as mean to each other as they are to you.



4 comments:

  1. I guess it was on my blog all along:

    http://hminer.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-letter-to-my-daughter.html

    And that Satan post. Dude. For real. That's some powerful stuff. So much that I didn't want to post a comment there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. *proceeds to stand up and clap*
    Dude. This gave me chills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe us crayola cult activists were mean but we DID have the crayon sharpeners on our boxes.

    ReplyDelete