Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Rant on Celebrity Divorces and My Lack of Self Worth

I'm upset about a lot of things.

I'm upset about the fact that Gwyneth Paltrow is a bitch and that she cheated on the most loving, caring, loyal man in the world and that she left two kids in the aftermath. I'm upset about my writing because frankly it's been mediocre and I know I can do better than this. I'm upset about Victor Krum and Hermione not ever being together because he always loved her and she deserved a man who was in love with her intelligence, beauty, and the person she truly was right from the beginning.  I'm upset about the ugly sunburn I got at Disneyland and I'm upset about it turning into a tan. I'm upset about my love life because it's nonexistent and I know that I always say that I don't want to get married but I secretly do and I'm upset about the fact that you probably already knew that. I'm upset about the size of my pants and I'm upset about the bag of chips I just ate in one sitting because I am an animal and baby eating is my natural instinct.

I'm upset about tea set my Mom and I got at Teavana, not because it tastes bad because it doesn't, but because I was too self conscious about my weight to ask the cute guy who helped us what his name was. I'm upset about Isaac's girlfriend in TFIOS because what bitch dumps a man because he is blind even when he is a sweetheart like her and Gwyneth should write a book on how to break hearts and be a lil shit. I'm upset about my sleeping schedule and how whack it is. I'm upset about this new chick he's got who has the weird piercing between her lip and her nose. I'm upset about the fact that I've met her and that she's really nice but that doesn't change the fact that I wish that while he kisses her that he gets too aggressive and accidentally tears it out thus ending the relationship. I'm upset about the fact that the last statement I made sounded like something Gwyneth would say.

I'm upset about Benji Shell's writing coming to an end because that's what has kept me going for months. I'm upset about Raven not understanding that Xavier's brotherly caring love could've been enough and that Magneto's false words that made her feel alive would only destroy her in the end. I'm upset about the hard mattress I have that kills my scoliosis and I'm upset about being broke and not being able to buy a new one. I'm upset about the age gap between me and Chris Martin because I know that if conditions were more acceptable that I could love him without caring about receiving any love in return, knowing that all his love will forever belong to Gwyneth. I'm upset about the fact that I would love a man that could never love me back. I'm upset about how stupid this piece is and I'm upset that you sat here and read it.

I'm upset about a lot of things, but mostly, I'm upset because I care more about a strangers divorce than I care about myself.

6 comments:

  1. THANK YOU
    All I'm saying is not enough people are bashing Gwen and she is probably the dumbest person ever because on what world would Coldplay/Chris Martin/ENDLESS HAPPINESS not be enough for you so thank you for addressing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying really hard to think up something good to say in this comment, but I think anything I say will just sound stupid. So all I'm going to say is this:

    Gwen Stacy is dying, and Gwyneth is running out on Chris, and Apple and Moses are now children of divorce, and I can't do anything to change any of it. So let's hang out or something and watch youtube videos and maybe things will be that much better for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last line was a knife in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Team Chris and I don't do tanning so, I'm with you hunty,

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've come back and read this three separate times it's so great

    ReplyDelete