Sunday, June 1, 2014

Benji Shell

I was going to put up flyers on the last day of school in hopes that you would see one and realize how desperately I need to know who you are, but then I decided not to because after thinking it through, I realized how creepy that would be.

So I guess I'll just tell you this way, seems a bit more appropriate.

I need to know who you are.

Because the thought of you is driving me to insanity and you are the reason I am up at 1:18 am writing this and not sleeping. I keep projecting your writing onto strangers faces and then I get my hopes up but then when I ask them if they are you and they look at me like I need to be in a psych ward a part of me dies inside (mostly of embarrassment, but also because I was really hoping I would find you).

It's just your writing is so amazing and I connect to it so much that it's terrifying. You have such a way with words and I show your blog to pretty much everyone I come in contact with. It's freaking bookmarked in my phone because I check it daily. (Pretty sure this is starting to sound like a stalker note.)

I know that you want to stay anonymous and I get that. Sharing yourself with people is the most terrifying thing you can do. And I know I'm asking a lot of you to do this, but at this point I'm on my knees begging (mostly because I'm sleep deprived). If you tell me I SWEAR not to reveal your identity to a living soul. Not even Nelson. All I'm asking for is a name. That's it. And then I promise not to bother you (as much) anymore.

Please. I'm begging you.

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. http://lionsonthelonglawn.blogspot.com/2014/06/hey-sarah-loveday.html

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete