Monday, June 9, 2014

"does your friend have a boyfriend?"

it hurt when the cute guy in line hit on my friend who has a boyfriend.
it hurt when that creepy guy stared at my vagina for like a solid 2.3 minutes.
it hurt when the guy opened the door for her and not for me.
it hut when the waiter made a compliment on my necklace just to get my dad to tip him more.
it hut when my friend complained about how her boyfriend was cute but how his friend was hotter.
it hurt when i went to prom by myself even though i had fun.
it hurt when she talked about how great sex was.
it hurt when he took advantage of me.
it hurt when they celebrated their one year anniversary.
it hurt when he dropped me off early on our first date.
it hurt when she got asked to dance.
it hurt to stand their and watch them.
it hurt when she said yes.
it hurt when i didn't get asked.





3 comments:

  1. I don't even know what to say...
    Except that it hurts me that you feel like you get treated this way.
    Oh, and I think that's amazing that you went stag to prom. I vote they make prom stag always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you still have my number bc i got a new phone and want to text you so if you could shoot me a hey I'd appreciate.

    also, this was honest but not too honest even though it was really honest. idk i guess it just is really good poem.

    ReplyDelete